Ten Things Which Nullify Ones Islam
Ten Things Which Nullify Ones Islam: By: Muhammad ibn’Abdil-Wahhab
This book is under copyright by: T.r.o.i.d. Publications and must not be reproduced without their written consent. Please fear Allaah and obey the noble scholars (may Allaah be pleased with them all) whom most are of the opinion that it is harram to reproduce anything under copyright with out consent of the one whom has placed the copyright.
All praise is due to Allaah, Lord of the worlds. May peace and salutations be upon the Last Messenger of Allaah, and upon all those who follow him until the Last day.To proceed:Brother and Sister Muslim, you must be aware that there are matters which nullify your Islaam. Please be Mindful of them.
1. Associating partners with Alaah (shirk). Allaah Most High says (in the meaning ):
“Truly, whosoever sets up partners with Allaah, then Allaah has forbidden the Garden for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the wrongdoers there are no helpers.” (Soorah Al-Maa’ida 5:72)
Calling upon the dead, asking their help, or offering them gifts or sacrifices are all forms of shirk.
2. Setting up intermediaries between oneself and Allaah, making supplication to them, asking their intercession with Allaah, and placing ones trust in them is unbelief (kufr).
3. Anyone who does not consider the polytheists (mushrikeen) to be unbelievers, or who has doubts concerning their unbelief, or considers their way to be correct, is himself/herself an unbeliever (kafir).
4. Anyone who believes any guidance to be more perfect, or a decision other than the Prophets decision to be better, is an unbeliever. This applies to those who prefer the rule of Evil (Taghout) to the Prophets rule. Some examples of this are:
(a) To believe that systems and laws made by human beings are better than the Shariah of Islaam; for example,
That the Islaamic system is not suitable for the twentieth century.
That Islaam is the cause of the backwardness of the Muslims.
Or that al-Islaam is a relationship beween Allaah and the Muslim. It should not interfere in other aspects of life.
(b)To say that enforcing the punishments prescibed Allaah, such as cuttong of the hand of the theif or the stoning of an adulterer, is not suitable for this day and age.
(c) To believe that it is permissible to give a rule from that which Allaah did not reveal in Islamic transactions or matters of law, punishments or other affairs. Althoughone may not believe such things to be superior to the Shari’ah he in effect affirms such a stnad by declaring a thing which Allaah has totally prohibited, such as adultery, drinking alcohol or usury, to be permissible. According to the consensus of the Muslims, one who declares such things to be permissible is an unbeliever (Kafir)
5. Anyone who hates any part of what the Messenger of Allaah [saw] has declared to be lawful has nullified his Islaam, even though he may act in accordance with it. Allaah Most High says(in the meaning):
“This is because they hate what Allaah has sent down, so he has made their deeds fruitless” (Soorah Muhammad 47:9)
6. Anyone who ridicules any aspect of the religion of the Messenger of Allaah [saw], or any of its rewards or punishments, becomes an unbeleiver. Allaah Most High says (in the meaning):
“Say: Was it Allaah, and His signs and His Messenger that you were mocking? Make no excuse; you have disbeleived after you had believed.” (Soorah At-Tawbah 9:65-66)
7. The practice of magic. Included in this, for example, is causing a rift between a husband and wife by turning his love for her into hatred, or tempting a person to do things he dislikes using black arts. One who engages in such a thing or is pleased with it is outside the fold of Islaam. Allaah Most High says (in the meaning):
” But neither of these two (angels, Harut and Marut) taught anyone (magic) till they had said, Indeed, we are a trial; then do not disbelieve. (Soorah Al-Baqarah 2:102)
8. Supporting and aiding polytheists against the Muslims. Allaah Most High says (in the meaning):
“Whoever among you who takes them as allies is surely one of them. Truly, Allaah does not guide the wrongdoers.” (Soorah Al-Maaida 5:51)
9. Anyone who beleives that some people are permitted to deviate from the Shariah of Muhammad [saw] is an un believer by the word of Allaah Most High (in the meaning):
“And whoever seeks a religion other than Islaam, it will not be accepted of him, and in the hereafter he will be from among the losers.” (Soorah Aal-Imraan 3:85)
10. To turn completely away from the religion of Allaah neither learning its precepts nor acting upon it. Allaah most high says (what means):
” And who does greater wrong than he who is reminded of the revelations of his Lord and turns aside therefrom Truly, We shall exact retribution from the guilty.” (Soorah As-Sajdah 32:22)
and He [swt] also says (what means):
“But those who disbelieve turn away from that about which they are warned.”
It makes no difference whether such violations are commited as a joke, in seriousness or out of fear, except when done under compulsion (i.e. from threat of loss of life )We seek refuge in Allaah from such deeds as entail His wrath and severe punishment.
For Further information please contact:
Letter of Permission from the Publisher of: Things Which Nullify Ones Islam by: Shaykh al-Islam Muhammad ibn ‘ Abdil- Wahhab for sharing on www.survivorsareus.com.
As Salaam ‘Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh.
Bismillaah, wal-hamdulillaah, was-salaatu was-salaamu ‘alaa rasoolillaah, wa ba’d,
We thank you for your email. May Allaah reward you and increase you in good. Unfortunately, the sales from the books we sell and publish assist us to maintain our masjid, da’wah centre, events, websites etc. so we cannot allow for their free distribution at this time, however, if you want to post a chapter or excerpt then please do so and add all ref. to troid.org
We hope you understand, jazaakumullaahu khair
The Reign of Islaamic Da’wah
874-A Weston Rd.
Toronto, ON, Canada